What is the silver line?
This group is also known as the female line. This group is designated for the "females" or "wyfies" in the gang who supply sexual favors, on command, to the Gold line.
Hierarchy of the silver line - division one
The high command of the civil wing of the 28's consists of males who were once "wyfies" but have since risen in status
The Civil Wing:
The Civil Wing:
- The Governor General - Knows all the laws and regulations about the gangs constitution and hands out the law. He is responsible for issuing provisions of tobacco. He has seven gold and seven silver stars tattooed on his shoulders.
- The Doctor - Has six gold and six silver stars tattooed on his shoulders. He will issue the knife that will be used against someone, depending on the type of injury that is required. He examines newcomers to the gang for dirty marks or other gang tattoos. He is also in charge for any medical matters and will even taste the prison food to ensure it hasn't been poisened. Most importantly he examines the new recruits and decides whether their hearts beat two or three times a year, thus determining their prison careers. Two beats would indicate a wyfie and three times would indicate a soldier.
- The Inspector - Has six gold and six silver stars tattooed on his shoulders and has the number 28 tattooed somewhere near the stars. He makes sure that all members are schooled in the gang mythology and plays a role in the promotion of members. In addition to this he also looks for new recruits in the prisons, in both awaiting trial and sentenced sections. Finally, the inspector communicates with the other gangs and the warders and he must be informed if a gang member would like to speak to the warder.
- The Clerk - The clerk has four gold and four silver stars tattooed on his shoulders. He is the secretary and the accountant of the 28's.
- The Magistrate - He has three gold and three silver stars tattooed on his shoulders. When there are problems, either in the gang or out of the gang, the magistrate decides on how to handle the situation. He can decide whether a case can be thrown out, if blood is due or if its a death sentence.
- The Under Magistrate (Public Prosecutor) - Similar to the lieutenant in the gold line. He plays a mediators role in relation to the members above and below him. He displays two tattooed stars on either shoulder. Finally, he also ensures that the wyfies do not indulge in any sexual activity.
the silver line - division two
The silver line (division two) are the supervisors of the probationers. They consist of the following is the different roles.
- Goliath One - He is the female head of the privates. He can go where ever he pleases in the 28 camp and can have sex with anyone he pleases. He does not need any permission from the Lieutenant from the gold line to do so. When a death sentence is passed down, it is the Goliath One who dances around naked, to fill the thoughts, of the people who give the death sentence, with lustful thoughts. The victim’s sentence is then commuted to gang rape. The Goliath One is usually chosen for his youth and good looks and is described as the whore of the 28's, who must be able to work the men up into a sexual frenzy.
- Goliath Two - He gives the laws to the privates and is controlled by the Colonel of the Gold Line.
- Silver One - His role is to voice his disapproval of the underachievers in the gang. The Wireless Operator in the Gold Line is responsible for him and his actions.
- Silver Two - He cannot be ordered to commit any bloody deed or expected to fight. He records the number of probationers in the gang and schools the probationers about different aspects of the gang. During the period of training of a Silver Two, he cannot have sex in the 28 camp; however, he can have sex with a non-gang member. He also ensures that all probationers observe the rules of the gang.
- This is the lowest rank in the private line.
- When they wear a shirt or jacket, they must show some of their chest, which shows that they are always available for sex.
- They also have the tattoo of the Moliva Boy on their left shoulder, which shows their position as sex slaves.
- As wyfies they are never expected to fight and remain pampered and protected.
Above is a picture of one of the silver line members of the 28's. Note the different tattoos he has.